Back from a couple amazing vacations (Italy, Niagara Falls, Florida), and I am excited to share some travel tips in the upcoming weeks! I had some wonderful friends that had such great suggestions, and I can’t wait to share the love. I am also fresh off of a move and have a couple ideas on how to save money while finding an apartment and getting new furniture. Now for the good stuff. Here are some great reads to start your week off right:
- These are the 35 best photos from the National Geographic wildlife photo contest. This should be the first thing you look at Monday morning.
- Before you go to add that sugar packet in your morning coffee, read this article about sugar (from YourTango.com). I have made it a point to really limit my candy intake. At work it’s very difficult (the office candy jar is one desk away…), but it has really made an impact on my mood and skin.
- Some career advice from Lucky’s Top Shop panel a couple of weeks ago via LuckyShops.com. My favorite is #1, “If there’s something you really want, don’t wait for the right time.”
- Why the new Netflix series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is SO good on New Yorker! A perfect show to binge watch and watch mindlessly.
- ATTENTION ALL GIRLS/GUYS WITH CURLY HAIR: This week we PLOP.
Bottoms up to a great hair week for everyone (but especially to us curly q’s),