Holey Moley! It is September people! Summer is still going strong, and I am so excited for the long weekend ahead…. although I forgot about the holiday and didn’t plan anything – does any one have any good suggestions for activities?
To start your Monday off, here are five links you need to read:
- Thrillist wrote a list of 13 insane sandwiches that you can make with you have in your fridge. All of the grilled cheeses are drool worthy, like this one:
- Hillary Kerr, one of the founders of the website WhoWhatWear.com and Clique Media, shares 23 things she wish she would have known at 23. Some really great points coming from a chick who worked her ass off to get where she is today.
- A quintessential New York trip typically doesn’t last for more than 48 hours. For those that have visited and done the regular hot spots and want something more, here’s a complete guide to experiencing the city that is out of the norm. The best restaurants and bars are already sought out for you by a well-versed New Yorker from MyDomaine, and they’re also conveniently located in the same area.
- This chick ate unprocessed foods for an entire year. Although that is very extreme, I DO think it’s very important to check the labels of food that you buy, and make sure what you’re consuming isn’t made up of fake ingredients. She gives great insight on what to look for when grocery shopping.
- If you don’t have a spiralizer yet, get one now. Next, here are 10 recipes that will make eating veggies feel like not eating veggies.
Bottoms up to Labor Day fun,
P.S. Seriously, I need suggestions!