Some quick pick-me-ups to get you through the week:
1. “Healthy” gummies (made with fruit juice, no corn syrup!) via buyconscious.com. OKAY. We’ll splurge on regular candy for Halloween, but to have these in the house when a sweet tooth strikes is a smart idea.
2. My favorite DIY Costume this year: French Kiss via P.S.- I made this.
3. Ever wondered why all of the cartoon moms in movies are dead? The Atlantic dives in to explore why the ‘fun fathers’ have taken her place.
4. Spaghetti Squash Recipes via Greatest.com. Mexican, Italian, Greek, the list goes on an on, and every recipe makes so many meals!
5.The easiness and class of a jumpsuit is too good. Blaire Eadie from Atlantic-Pacific looks insane in this royal blue suit.
6. This jam by Betty Who ft. The Jane Doze
Bottoms up to the sweetest week of the year,