Happy 2015! As we all know, the holidays are best spent with family, friends, good food and reflecting on yourself and future endeavors. In the upcoming weeks, Today’s Juice will be changing a little bit. I am excited to continue to help us journey through early adulthood, and I hope you’ve set some goals for the New Year. If not, I’ll be sharing some of what I am hoping to accomplish in the next 354 days, and maybe give you some inspiration to do the same.
I hope you all have had a great weekend, but today is Sunday. Here are so exciting stories to get you through the week:
1. For some recipe inspiration, Danika from BuyConscious.com shares her recipe for roasted sweet potato chips. I will definitely be making these to munch on at work. They taste great on their own, dipped in hummus, or as an added crunch to a salad.
2. The Golden Globes are tonight! Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are back and tag-teaming this glam event that kicks off 2015 award shows. Here is the red carpet coverage info.
3. The Wall Street Journal rounds up the best books of 2014. I have recruited some friends, and we will be choosing a book to read every 3 weeks and discussing it, like a mini book club! This is a great way to continue to read as well as stay in touch with long-distance friends.
4. Here are 17 things happy people say every day. Take a look, and see what phrases you can incorporate into your day to day.
5. This man creates art with his beard.
Subscribe at the bottom of the page to get the latest Today’s Juice articles right to your inbox. Be on the lookout for more book reviews, career profiles, and some tips on how to be the best 20- something in the game.
Bottoms up to an exciting year,