Back to the grind people. Take a peek at this healthy and easy Chinese recipe, a stimulating Ted Talk, and then the list of Forbes 30 Under 30. This should be inspiring enough (especially because these young, successful folk are broken out into their respective industries) to keep your spirits up.
1. Healthy Orange Chicken via Gimme Some Oven (obv not the real thing but a great and quick substitute). Use brown or white rice or be extra healthy and use quinoa.
2. This Ted Talk by Brené Brown. Ted Talks are a good watch every so often. Take this 20 minutes and reflect on ya life.
3. Super elegant items from Ikea via Domainhome.com. Looking to reinvent your space? One or two of these reasonably priced items will do just that.
4. Check out Youth Represent. I did a charity cycle class today for this non-profit that raises money for young people who are affected by the criminal or juvenile system, and deserve a place in society. Doing charity work makes you feel like a good person, let me tell you. Ask your coworker or HR department to set an event up (ex: NewYorkCares)
5. FORBES 30 UNDER 30. Enough said. Get Inspired (except BYE to the entertainment people – Blake Lively, we know you are a queen).
To all my Northeasterner’s, @FuckJerry (insta) says it best: God speed.
Bottoms up (hopefully you’re ending your Sunday with a glass of wine like me…),